When it comes to landscaping, preparing and laying a lawn is one of the most complex tasks. The professionals at Prime Landscaping Solutions know how to handle the entire process, from preparation to Turf Laying Sydney and maintenance. A well-laid turf is going to give your lawn the green look it deserves and improves its appeal. Our landscaping experts have decades of combined experience in planning, preparing, and laying turf for different sizes and types of properties. We provide reliable and affordable services and solutions for both residential and commercial properties.
High-Quality Turf Laying Sydney Services
As an experienced and licensed Sydney Turf Laying contractor, we provide reliable, timely, and affordable services. Our quality workmanship and attention to detail have allowed us to create a long list of satisfied clients throughout the region. Our team will provide you with professional and careful guidance on selecting the best lawn suiting your property, soil type, and lifestyle.
Our clients choose us for our high-quality, affordable, and environment-friendly grass solutions. Having happy customers is our top priority. So, we finish our job only when you are fully satisfied. When you select our Turf Laying Sydney services, you will be taking a big step towards bringing your outdoor space to life with our beautiful and long-lasting grass. When it comes to laying turf, it is important to understand that the following factors play the most important role:
- The type of soil you have
- The local climate
- The source of water
Even if your soil is not suited for turf laying, we can add soil for proper preparation. We have over 10 years of industry presence as a full-fledged landscaping company and our team has decades of combined experience. We have the skills, knowledge, experience, and resources to ensure that you will love our work.
Our Range of Turf Laying Services
Some of the key aspects of our turf laying services are as follows:
- Measuring and providing a quote
- Excavating the area
- Preparation of soil
- Laying the turf
- Cleaning up the area
- Sir Walter Buffalo
- Sapphire Buffalo
- Matilda Buffalo
- Palmetto Buffalo
- CT2 Couch
- Empire Zoysia
- Amount of shade or sunlight received
- Amount of potential foot traffic the turf will get exposed to
- The type of soil
- Measuring & Inspecting the Ground: Our team will measure your land and inspect the soil.
- Quote: We will calculate the cost and prepare a quote based on the type and scale of the work. We always strive to keep the costs low without compromising on quality.
- Preparation of Ground: As already mentioned, this is one of the most important steps in the process. This includes:
- Digging to the right depth
- Putting prepared soil on the site if the existing soil is not suited for turf laying
- Levelling the ground at a certain inclination
- Removal of weeds
- Selection of grass
- Watering the ground
- Post-installation maintenance